Filter, Fuel Filter, Car Fuel Filter manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fuel Filter 77365902 for FIAT, Car Oil Filter 9567205780 for Citroen, Oil Filter By60-14-300 From Ningbo and so on.
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Regular Packing or as Required|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Filtration Grade:||Hepa Filter|
Fuel filter, Auto fuel filter, Car fuel filter, Engine fuel filter,
Motor fuel filter, Vehicle fuel filter, Automotive fuel filter
Automotive > Replacement Parts > Filters > Fuel Filters
FIAT: STRADA, PUNTO, ALBEA, DOBLO,
DUCATO, IDEA, CROMA, SEDICI, 500, PANADA
OEM Part No.
MANN : PU723X MAHLE : KX208D HENGST : E83KPD140 FRAM : C10026
Superior Filter Paper Media, Long-lasting Plastic And Rubber, etc.
USA, German,Japan,Turkey, Italy, Brazil, Russia,Saudi Arabia etc.
Country of Origin
1. Original Equipment design, quality and performance.
2. 99 percent filtering efficiency with optimum protection of fuel system components
3. Fuel filter elements consist of advanced filter media designed to remove harmful contaminants
4. LM fuel filter is designed with five times greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures after the oil reaches operating temperatures
5. Thermosetting adhesive seals hold filtering media in place for consistent, dependable filtration
1. Fuel filter will be packed in neutral or designated box, 50pcs /carton with standard export carton
2. According to client's request.
The oil filter is a part of the oiling system on an internal combustion engine. Oil filter takes dirty oil and removes particulates and metal flakes from the oil. The cleaned oil is recirculated through the engine after leaving the filter. In combination with high-quality oil, a good oil filter can help your extend service intervals on your vehicle by keeping the motor oil cleaner for a longer period of time.
Fuel filters help keep out dirt, pollutants and debris originating from the gasoline itself, and rust and dirt from the gas tank from entering the car's engine. Unfiltered fuel running around a car's system would soon clog lines and hoses; not to mention letting water into the car's lubrication system, soon overheating parts and grinding the entire system to a halt. Changing the car's fuel filter regularly is necessary to allow smooth running of the vehicle and to put less stress on engine parts.
All road-going automobiles have an air filter assembly of some sort. These simple, but crucial devices are intended to keep dust and road debris out of the engine. Even tiny dust particles can damage an engine's delicate internals when it is subjected to the extreme heat of combustion; those engines that use internal sensors for fuel injection are even more susceptible.